Average Price in Sundial: $209,000 County Average: $630,727
Average Taxes in Sundial: $996 County Average: $3,408
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Sundial: $114 County Average: $233
Average Walkscore in Sundial: 22 County Average: 29
Average Year Built in Sundial: 2000 County Average: 1993
Average Days on Website in Sundial: 1 County Average: 84
Sundial AZ Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Sundial
Ses) central to everywhere, located just north of Sundial area, this very classy, newly remodeled with beautiful wood floors and tile, private corner executive office suit, the surrounding open windows make this light and bright and very upbeat class a space that's move-in ready. currently the office space is set up with an ...
Street from shopping and dining near the carefree Sundial. the master bedroom has a private balcony while the great room and guest bedroom share a separate long covered balcony. th...
- corner lot - new roof - all new windows - all new doors - new stucco - new paint in & out - new sliding side parking entrance gate - new Sundial fence - new grass landscaping - new drywall - new electrical - new plumbing - new tile/carpet flooring throughout - new kitchen cabinets - new stove - new over-the-range microwave - new kitchen sink/disposal - new tub/sinks/fixtures/toilets in both bathrooms - new lighting througout - new ceiling fans throughout - new vents/switches/outlets throughout - and more! - come see! - this is the one! - you won't find a better value! welcome home...
in a shady complex within a short walk to famous Sundial circle. a rare breed in this neighborhood...
Street from shopping and dining near the carefree Sundial. the kitchen and bathrooms have been recently remodeled, including a walk-in shower in the master bathroom. new italian...
Ful 2 story 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in Sundial villas. move...
Check out this beautiful home in el mirage that has plenty of upgrades...
Desirable home in Sundial community within minutes of luke air base, westgate, tanger mall, elementary and high school...
Ful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home sits quietly in the Sundial unit 1 subdivision. with bran...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
About The Bole Group - Phoenix Area Homes For Sale
The Bole Group of Remax Preferred Choice, is a team of real estate agents with a strong motivation to deliver to our clients an unforgettable & professional real estate experience unlike any other. Our goal is to create raving fans with every purchase or sale that keeps them coming back to us as their home ownership needs and goals change. This is achieved through a combination of structured systems and cutting edge real estate technology & strong faith, ethics, morals, and core values. We deliver a consistent & predictably pleasurable experience for both our clients and the team in each home sale.
* Systemized processes to deliver a predictable and successful real estate experience with every client
* Phoenix real estate market knowledge across the entire Valley
* Residential real estate family and real estate investment specialists
* Proven track record of selling homes for top dollar and industry leading success rate
The Bole Group serves the entire Phoenix real estate market, with a focus on West Valley real estate & West Valley homes for sale. Our Westgate office is perfect for those looking for Glendale, AZ homes for sale & our team leaders are Goodyear, AZ real estate agents & Goodyear residents as well.
The team is led by Christopher Bole and his wife, Bettina Riesgo, who is an Associate Broker. Remax Preferred Choice has offices located in Glendale, AZ at Westgate City Center just blocks from the Arizona Cardinals at University of Phoenix stadium, and in Goodyear, Arizona at Estrella Mountain Ranch.
Tax Return Depressing? Owning a Home Could Help Thursday April 20
"A PERSON THAT CAN REPRESENT YOU AND HAVE YOU IN MIND AN NOT A DOLLAR SIGN IS WHO YOU WANT, I WENT THROUGH ALOT OF AGENTS UNTILL I MET CHRIS BOLE AN WHEN I DID I KNEW HE WAS IN IT FOR THE LOVE OF WHAT HE DOES. MY FAMILY AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH AND ALSO TO HIS HARD WORKING WIFE BETTINA THANK YOU AGAIN WERE VERY HAPPY."